Social Icons

> Best Web Hosting

4.95 USD or 232.993 Indian Rupees is all that it takes to own an online space of your own. Your own online world where you can create your personal/business pages, store unlimited files, a professional website...possibilities can go on. All this and much more for a price of 1 time combo meal, isn't that great?

To be frank, I myself never believed in paying for some service that I can get free online. I was forced to change this thought when I uploaded a well structured site on a free host and it just doomed one morning. The browser did not respond to my site URL and there was this a big "Page cannot be displayed" error on screen.

The portion that I had manually backup up stayed with me, rest was all gone.

This is when I started reviewing all available paid hosts. Services were almost similar but did not turn to be cost effective. I wanted maximum in my economical budget. After a lot of research, I finalized one.

110mb.com - Web Hosting

Its one of the best in market. An all unlimited featured service that stands out in its competition.

Some of its key features being
* UNLIMITED Disk Space
* UNLIMITED Bandwidth
* UNLIMITED MySQL Databases
* No Ads
* E-Mail/Ticket Support
* PHP Sendmail
* Unlimited File Types
* 35 + One Click Installs, Including Wordpress.
* Much, Much, More!

All this at a price of a days meal ;) Isn't that affordable. Now thats a great deal.

110mb.com - Web Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something for me: Comment, Feedback, Suggestion anything.