Social Icons

> 50000 Free Banner Impressions

Get free banner promotion. Around 50000 free banner impressions on this site simply for placing a link to this site on your blog or website.
Depending on the content of your site you can get between 50000-100000 free banner impressions on this site. All you have to do is put up a link to this site http://www.parasitech.net on your blog or website and then submit your banner link in the comments section. You can even mail me at
ParasitechBlog
. Even small sites or new sites can apply.



The banner should be 468x68 pixels, which is the standard IAB size for internet banner advertising. It should be in the JPG or GIF format, and should not be more than 15k in size.

Sample banner:
parasitech.net sample banner





Static banners preferred. You are free to put any acceptable content. (I decide what content is acceptable).

I hope you will link to this site and continue to link to this site even after all your ad impressions have been used up.
But I have no intention of taking you to court if you don't. I leave it to your sense of fairplay to maintain your link to my site.

On my part I will not lump your ad together with lots of others. And will place a link to your site if I take a liking to it.

For any further query, please feel free to contact via comments section.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I'm sure you had fun writing this article.I have boon looking everywhere to find the information bout this you know.

    vw md

    ReplyDelete

Write something for me: Comment, Feedback, Suggestion anything.